Search This Blog

Thursday 10 July 2014

Broken Heart

Words Of A Broken Lover...

 

World’s most beautiful line
    BUT… I LOVE YOU
World’s most hurting line
    I LOVE YOU BUT…


  In my dreams she is mine…
But in my life she is a dream…



“The One and Only Time I Hated The 
 Word Friends”                    
is                          
“When She Said Let us Be Only    
Friends”                   



I never stopped Loving you,      
I just stopped showing It…      
 

 

If you broke heart any one.
one day your own heart will
      broke some one.
Than you know the pain of
        Broke heart.


    I have tried to move on
        but with every guy
   I feel more and more like
I will never be able to replace you.
       and the sad things is...
  I know I have already been
              Replace...



I will remember her not as the
one who broke my heart,     
but as the one who taught me
how to love…           
 
 
Some people hurt by words and
some by action…         
but the biggest hurt I believe is 
that someone ignoring you   
when you value them bigger
than Anything else!!!      



           I am not alone,
        because loneliness
        Is always with me…
 
 
  Once a guy who recently had a
 Break off with her girlfriend was
asked… Have you left your girlfriend
           or she left you???
     He smiled and answered...
   
            LOVE Left Us!!!


      

  



No comments:

Post a Comment